Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Icon designer » Who has icons? Also, OsX icon issues
Who has icons? Also, OsX icon issues [message #9182] Fri, 20 April 2007 04:44 Go to next message
lundman is currently offline  lundman
Experienced Member

Just thought I would mention you can not add a new icon from clipboard on OsX11. But that is probably something to do with the format that OsX uses for clipboard images. I just do my Icon work in Windows for now

But anyway, does anyone know of a good resource of icons? maybe someone wants to do some? The icons we have in our FTP program are terrible and it would be nice to add a little cosmetic touch.. as a programmer, whenever I touch something in the area of GUI, it always ends up looking a little sparse... like siberia or so.

Re: Who has icons? Also, OsX icon issues [message #9186 is a reply to message #9182] Fri, 20 April 2007 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
masu is currently offline  masu
Hi,

have you already had a look at tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Desktop_Project or www.iconarchive.com?

There are also lots of free icons.

Matthias
Re: Who has icons? Also, OsX icon issues [message #9205 is a reply to message #9186] Sun, 22 April 2007 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lundman is currently offline  lundman
Experienced Member
Yeah been all over. The hardest icons to find were Connect and Disconnect. Oh well.

In the end, Gion By ertz from Gnome will do for now

Whats the deal that the icons in the toolbar have no borders, but the others do? Might be nicer with border, that doable?

Cheers
index.php?t=getfile&id=527&private=0
  • Attachment: Picture 1.jpg
    (Size: 25.94KB, Downloaded 1614 times)
Re: Who has icons? Also, OsX icon issues [message #29554 is a reply to message #9205] Thu, 28 October 2010 10:45 Go to previous message
ratah is currently offline  ratah
Experienced Member
Hi,
I also look for code to add border to menubar and toolbar!!!!
Please help us

Thanks
Previous Topic: PNG import bug
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:10:54 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01718 seconds