Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » RichText,QTF,RTF... » Landscape mode in Report not displaying properly
Landscape mode in Report not displaying properly [message #10271] Thu, 28 June 2007 19:11 Go to next message
dmcgeoch is currently offline  dmcgeoch
Not sure if this is the right topic area.

I am using the Report package to generate printouts. When I use the landscape function, the report displayed on the screen is missing some divider bars. (every other bar) The result from the printer is correct and if I change the view to portrait, the bars are visible.

Also, is there a way to format each cell individually? I tried using the formating commands and they work for every cell after the start command not just the selected cells.

Thank you,

Dave
Re: Landscape mode in Report not displaying properly [message #10306 is a reply to message #10271] Sun, 01 July 2007 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
dmcgeoch wrote on Thu, 28 June 2007 13:11

Not sure if this is the right topic area.

I am using the Report package to generate printouts. When I use the landscape function, the report displayed on the screen is missing some divider bars. (every other bar) The result from the printer is correct and if I change the view to portrait, the bars are visible.

Well, most likely this is caused by loosing of details due to rescaling (rescale drops the line width bellow 1, so that it does not get displayed).

We could solve the problem to some degree by supersampling, but I am afraid it would make it slow...

Quote:

Also, is there a way to format each cell individually? I tried using the formating commands and they work for every cell after the start command not just the selected cells.

Sure, just change it back Wink

Also see '!' command: Reset to defaults.

Note that the take on these cell attributes was gradually changing. Basically there are 3 options: Do not copy attributes at all, copy in columns and current solution (copy atributes from previous cell). In the end of day, current solution leads to least complex average cases - usually most tables have one format for header, second for body, which makes for two cell attribute definitions in the code...
Re: Landscape mode in Report not displaying properly [message #10317 is a reply to message #10271] Mon, 02 July 2007 04:11 Go to previous message
dmcgeoch is currently offline  dmcgeoch
I figured out the formatting problem I was having. I didn't realize that the formating information had to be located prior to the cell divider.

Thank you for the information on the separators not being displayed
in a layout mode report.

Dave
Previous Topic: Exporting QTF to RTF and HTML (Uword)
Next Topic: Rendering qtf into a window: horrible flicker
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:18:31 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01549 seconds