Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » GridCtrl and non contigous cells
GridCtrl and non contigous cells [message #10417] Sun, 08 July 2007 11:52 Go to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hello,

How to move a row? (CTRL+UP/DOWN as in the arrayctrl provocate the crash of program)

Thanks,
Luigi

[Updated on: Sun, 08 July 2007 14:30]

Report message to a moderator

Re: GridCtrl and non contigous cells [message #10421 is a reply to message #10417] Sun, 08 July 2007 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

forlano wrote on Sun, 08 July 2007 05:52

Hello,

How to move a row? (CTRL+UP/DOWN as in the arrayctrl provocate the crash of program)

Thanks,
Luigi

Last time I tried ctrl+up/down it worked. I'll see what's going on ASAP.
Re: GridCtrl and non contigous cells [message #10422 is a reply to message #10421] Sun, 08 July 2007 18:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Contributor
unodgs wrote on Sun, 08 July 2007 17:34

forlano wrote on Sun, 08 July 2007 05:52

Hello,

Thanks,
Luigi

Last time I tried ctrl+up/down it worked. I'll see what's going on ASAP.

I'm using 2007.1. In contrast with the arrayctrl I'm not able to show the popup menu in which appear the move up/down.
I'm missing some option although I tried Moving and MovingRows in designer. In this case, if I press ctrl+up the program crush.

Luigi
Re: GridCtrl and non contigous cells [message #10546 is a reply to message #10422] Sun, 15 July 2007 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor

Quote:

I'm using 2007.1. In contrast with the arrayctrl I'm not able to show the popup menu in which appear the move up/down.
I'm missing some option although I tried Moving and MovingRows in designer. In this case, if I press ctrl+up the program crush.

Luigi

Could you post a test case here? I have problems with repeat the crash.

BTW: Plese try 707-dev1 and let me know if there is the problem too
Re: GridCtrl and non contigous cells [message #10548 is a reply to message #10417] Sun, 15 July 2007 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor

Quote:

I restored proper reaction (swaping) for CTRL+UP/DOWN in select full row mode. In your case selecting cells action was called (it should not crash however). I made additional protecion but first I would like to see your test case as I wrote in the previous post.
Re: GridCtrl and non contigous cells [message #10553 is a reply to message #10548] Sun, 15 July 2007 20:28 Go to previous message
Senior Contributor
unodgs wrote on Sun, 15 July 2007 13:25

Quote:

I restored proper reaction (swaping) for CTRL+UP/DOWN in select full row mode. In your case selecting cells action was called (it should not crash however). I made additional protecion but first I would like to see your test case as I wrote in the previous post.

Hi Daniel,

thanks for the answer. I'm currently far from my computer and I cannot realize the test. I hope to do it in August. Perhaps it is a problem already fixed in the new version. I'll inform you if it appear again.

Luigi
Previous Topic: Multiselect and contiguous cells in ArrayCtrl
Next Topic: how align a column?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:42:38 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03779 seconds