Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » U++ Esc Interpreter, Esc Macros and templates » Immediate reparsing of usc macro when changed [FEATURE REQUEST]
Immediate reparsing of usc macro when changed [FEATURE REQUEST] [message #10583] Tue, 17 July 2007 18:00 Go to next message
waxblood is currently offline  waxblood
At present the only way I've found to get a usc macro file reparsed is to switch tab and then issuing the key combination to get the macro function I was working on executed. If there aren't better methods, I'd like theide to get a macro parsed

a) when I leave its body

b) when I issue its key combination (if the macro has changed since last time it was called)

This section of the forum isn't much populated, I think too few people uses macro, and it's a bad thing, they're very very useful.
I hate Emacs, it's utterly counter-intuitive, but it's idea of being essentially a macro editor, promoting they're use, is good.

Ciao,
David
Re: Immediate reparsing of usc macro when changed [FEATURE REQUEST] [message #11363 is a reply to message #10583] Mon, 10 September 2007 00:02 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
If I remember well, the .usc file gets scanned for macros if it gets saved.

IMO, Ctrl+S should therefore work...

Mirek
Previous Topic: Usc Execute("echo Ciao") headaches...
Next Topic: ESC and the path of Package
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:40:41 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01772 seconds