Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » Bug or feature in message display
Bug or feature in message display [message #12978] Sun, 02 December 2007 11:01
Werner is currently offline  Werner
Experienced Member
On December 1, 2007 I posted message #12969 in "U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs". But it only shows up if "Unanswered Messages" is ON.

I think, unanswered messages should generally be visible ("Unanswered Messages = OFF") and "Unanswered Messages = ON" should filter the answered messages.

Am I wrong?

Werner

P. S.:
... and the re-posting doesn't show up, too!

W.

Addendum:

When I first navigate to this forum thread, the first 3 messages on page #1 are not displayed. Switching to the last page (#4) and switching back to page #1 makes the missing messages show up.

Werner

Update:

By now (December 2, 2007, 15:30 UCT + 1) the forum software seems to work as expected.

Werner

UPDATE:

Everything I wrote above is simple nonsense. Forget it! I upgraded my browser and forgot to adapt the new settings. So it happily used the outdated cache. Sorry about that.

I'm going to modify Murphy's 1st law for me: Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed "If I can be wrong, I will." Laughing Laughing Laughing

Werner

[Updated on: Tue, 25 December 2007 22:49]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Wrong link on homepage
Next Topic: can I resurrect a separate AGG section in forums and where?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:45:34 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00963 seconds