Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » Scrolling in tabs
Scrolling in tabs [message #14081] Sat, 09 February 2008 10:34 Go to next message
Sc0rch is currently offline  Sc0rch

Sorry for my English (and for my probably stupid newbie question =), I'm just a student from Russia and don't know it very well for now.

I'm using your great Ultimate++ just a week and don't understand some (probably basic) aspects of Upp. For example, there are a TabCtrl and some layouts for it's tabs in my project. But sometimes these layouts have a fixed and more bigger height (I need it).

And my question is: how I can add opportunity of scrolling to tabs content? Probably, I can need in additional frames, but please help me with a little code snippet or tell in what direction I have to dig.

Thank you,
Anton.
Re: Scrolling in tabs [message #14107 is a reply to message #14081] Mon, 11 February 2008 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrjt is currently offline  mrjt
Contributor
See attached package (Ignore the code in CtrlLibTest.h, everythng you want is in main.cpp, except for the layout).

Basically, just a ScrollContainer class. Instead of adding your ctrl to the TabCtrl, add it to the ScrollContainer, then add the ScrollContainer to the TabCtrl. Thats it Smile.

James

[Updated on: Mon, 11 February 2008 16:21]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Scrolling in tabs [message #14112 is a reply to message #14107] Mon, 11 February 2008 17:09 Go to previous message
Sc0rch is currently offline  Sc0rch

Excellent work and support! Thank you for help, James.

[Updated on: Mon, 11 February 2008 22:36]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: cannot open menu by key?
Next Topic: MinSize and ParentCtrl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:54:03 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03010 seconds