FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ SQL » Firebird Database integration
Firebird Database integration [message #16782] Fri, 11 July 2008 11:37 Go to next message
aldeacity is currently offline  aldeacity
Promising Member
Hello,
this is my first post. I hope it will be in correct site Smile
I'm now starting with Upp++ but I know about it many time before. I use to develop in database environments and I would like to know if there is any project or idea about including Firebird access in Upp++. If it's not so and I it could be nice and interesting, perhaps it would be a good project.

Thanks for all and what great product is Upp++!

Juan.
Re: Firebird Database integration [message #16787 is a reply to message #16782] Fri, 11 July 2008 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
aldeacity wrote on Fri, 11 July 2008 05:37

Hello,
I'm now starting with Upp++ but I know about it many time before. I use to develop in database environments and I would like to know if there is any project or idea about including Firebird access in Upp++. If it's not so and I it could be nice and interesting, perhaps it would be a good project.

Juan.

I remember somebody posting about creating a Firebird plugin - AFAIK nothing really materialized so far.

Doing this is not very complicated usual. Use MySQL and Sqlite packages as tutorials Smile

Mirek
Re: Firebird Database integration [message #16788 is a reply to message #16787] Fri, 11 July 2008 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Promising Member
I think that this weekend I am going to look at it in detail close to the beach Smile
I need to learn more in detail Upp+ but I think that it is a good beginning to try to create a Firebird plugin.

Juan.
Re: Firebird Database integration [message #16790 is a reply to message #16782] Fri, 11 July 2008 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
aldeacity wrote on Fri, 11 July 2008 05:37

Hello,

Juan.

P.S.: Either U++ or Upp Smile (like C++ vs Cpp Wink
Re: Firebird Database integration [message #16793 is a reply to message #16790] Fri, 11 July 2008 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Promising Member
Very Happy I note it... Wink
Re: Firebird Database integration [message #43958 is a reply to message #16788] Fri, 28 November 2014 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mpavlik is currently offline  mpavlik
Is there any prospect? Is there any Firebird integration done or not? I also need to write UPP application for Firebird SQL.
Re: Firebird Database integration [message #43980 is a reply to message #43958] Fri, 05 December 2014 16:52 Go to previous message
Ultimate Member
There is Firebird package in bazaar.

Mirek
Previous Topic: SQLite and Instr problem
Next Topic: How to read a Blob from a SQLite3 DB
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:48:41 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01726 seconds