Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Libraries and TheIDE: i18n, Unicode and Internationalization » Do we have EUC-JP conversion?
Do we have EUC-JP conversion? [message #17139] Wed, 30 July 2008 20:56 Go to next message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
Do we have any EUC-JS/Unicode conversion methods? I looked over Core and couldn't find any. It is most likely that we actually do not have one Smile.
Re: Do we have EUC-JP conversion? [message #17155 is a reply to message #17139] Thu, 31 July 2008 17:02 Go to previous message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
Jesus Christ, I spent all day witting a freaking program to process the list of EUC-JP characters so that I can use it in a C source file.

This encodings business is incredibly complicated. You need to have nerves of steel and be a certified masochist to be able to write a working piece of software that doesn't screw up these encodings. And you need to swap encodings like ten times in both KDE and Gnome based editors to be able to both read and edit your file!

Previous Topic: Korean text in .t file opened in the IDE does not display properly
Next Topic: Taiwan(zh-TW) tr for SVN.318 2008-07-24
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:44:57 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01168 seconds