Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ TheIDE and Library: Releases and ChangeLogs » GridCtrl now displays popup if cell is too small to show the whole content
GridCtrl now displays popup if cell is too small to show the whole content [message #17770] Thu, 28 August 2008 13:06 Go to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

No Message Body

[Updated on: Thu, 28 August 2008 13:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: GridCtrl now displays popup if cell is too small to show the whole content [message #18810 is a reply to message #17770] Thu, 23 October 2008 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
michael is currently offline  michael
Experienced Member
I've tested this feature, but it seems to disapeer?? after a while. My GridCtrl gets also very slow when scrolling within.

Are there known issues with this new feature an how can i switch it on and off?
Re: GridCtrl now displays popup if cell is too small to show the whole content [message #18813 is a reply to message #18810] Thu, 23 October 2008 21:02 Go to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

michael wrote on Thu, 23 October 2008 13:22

I've tested this feature, but it seems to disapeer?? after a while. My GridCtrl gets also very slow when scrolling within.

Are there known issues with this new feature an how can i switch it on and off?

Although I didn't exerience any slowdowns I know there are a few places when popuping can be improved. I'll try to optimize them and let you know. I will also add Popups(on/off) method.
Previous Topic: Major Assist++ refactoring
Next Topic: T++ - mostly finished
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:29:17 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01558 seconds