Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Installation, Compiling and Running of theide » w98se / 602 / ntdll problem
w98se / 602 / ntdll problem [message #1466] Sun, 05 March 2006 14:32 Go to next message
richardt is currently offline  richardt
Promising Member
I'm looking for a way to recode a visual dbase application in c++. After trying many different dev tools, I came across upp. The first dev tool I've seen that handles database apps seriously (my initial imprssion). After a little euphorc dance around my computer, I treid to install and bcame the error mesage mentioned elswhere in this form. Is there a solution?

Many thanks in advance for any help.
Re: w98se / 602 / ntdll problem [message #1469 is a reply to message #1466] Sun, 05 March 2006 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
richardt wrote on Sun, 05 March 2006 08:32

I'm looking for a way to recode a visual dbase application in c++. After trying many different dev tools, I came across upp. The first dev tool I've seen that handles database apps seriously (my initial imprssion). After a little euphorc dance around my computer, I treid to install and bcame the error mesage mentioned elswhere in this form. Is there a solution?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Well, there are two solutions:

Serious one: Do not use Win98se for development Wink (It is ok for U++ developed apps)

One that you will like: That .dll is needed to support debugging of Visual C++ compiled code. It is possible to compile TheIDE without that support. There is a version for previous release (511) on sf.net download page.

Mirek
Re: w98se / 602 / ntdll problem [message #1472 is a reply to message #1469] Sun, 05 March 2006 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
richardt is currently offline  richardt
Promising Member
I use 98SE(MSDOS v2653425 and still not usable)because I have a very nice (expensive but very light) notebook that is only 5 years old.

Thanks for the good news, I'll download the previous release.

Many thanks for the fast response.
Re: w98se / 602 / ntdll problem [message #1473 is a reply to message #1472] Sun, 05 March 2006 23:08 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
richardt wrote on Sun, 05 March 2006 15:30

I use 98SE(MSDOS v2653425 and still not usable)because I have a very nice (expensive but very light) notebook that is only 5 years old.

Thanks for the good news, I'll download the previous release.

Many thanks for the fast response.

Well, I hoped I will not have to do Win98 this year, now it seems I will Smile

Mirek
Previous Topic: Wrong action in debug mode of ide FreeBSD [BUG][FIXED?]
Next Topic: NetBSD port
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 11:36:49 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01416 seconds