FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » svn public mirror
svn public mirror [message #18654] Tue, 14 October 2008 23:42 Go to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Well, I have been asked a couple times about svn recently.

This was annonced here before, but let me repeat. U++ now has public svn mirror at

http://code.google.com/p/upp-mirror/source/list

which is at most 1 hour behind the "main" repo (means, for all practical reasons, it is as good as fresh).

Mirek
Re: svn public mirror [message #18655 is a reply to message #18654] Wed, 15 October 2008 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
luzr wrote on Tue, 14 October 2008 23:42

This was annonced here before, but let me repeat. U++ now has public svn mirror at

which is at most 1 hour behind the "main" repo (means, for all practical reasons, it is as good as fresh).

Mirek

Thanks,

due to my lack of experience with this stuff I have not catched how to get automatically all the modifications and sync my version (still 2008.1). Is there some program that performs it under Windows?

Luigi
Re: svn public mirror [message #18656 is a reply to message #18654] Wed, 15 October 2008 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr_ped is currently offline  mr_ped
Experienced Contributor
I did change the Download page to include this link.
Mirek: I do believe it was better to commit it immediately, I hope you will be fine with my changes. And you have still some time to check+fix it before it will appear at web.
Re: svn public mirror [message #18659 is a reply to message #18656] Wed, 15 October 2008 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
mr_ped wrote on Wed, 15 October 2008 04:05

I did change the Download page to include this link.
Mirek: I do believe it was better to commit it immediately, I hope you will be fine with my changes. And you have still some time to check+fix it before it will appear at web.

Thanks a lot!

And no, I am not afraid about changes. If you have rights to change uppweb, you have them for some reason... Smile

Mirek
Re: svn public mirror [message #18660 is a reply to message #18655] Wed, 15 October 2008 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
forlano wrote on Wed, 15 October 2008 03:19

luzr wrote on Tue, 14 October 2008 23:42

Mirek

Thanks,

due to my lack of experience with this stuff I have not catched how to get automatically all the modifications and sync my version (still 2008.1). Is there some program that performs it under Windows?

Luigi

http://subversion.tigris.org/links.html#clients

You actually do not need to remove 2008.1. Just checkout uppsrc into another directory and create an assembly.

Mirek
Re: svn public mirror [message #18662 is a reply to message #18660] Wed, 15 October 2008 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
luzr wrote on Wed, 15 October 2008 06:04

You actually do not need to remove 2008.1. Just checkout uppsrc into another directory and create an assembly.

Hm, maybe somebody could write a HOWTO? Smile

Mirek
Re: svn public mirror [message #19046 is a reply to message #18654] Fri, 07 November 2008 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hatvanil is currently offline  hatvanil
Hi,
The public SVN mirror on googlecode.com does not work for me.
The checkout starts but stops at "bazaar/SysExec/init" with an error message:
svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read chunk size: connection was closed by server.
(http://upp-mirror.googlecode.com)

I tried from 3 different machines and opsys.

What to do now? I'd like to look at the development sources...

By,
Laszlo
Re: svn public mirror [message #19050 is a reply to message #19046] Fri, 07 November 2008 16:08 Go to previous message
hatvanil is currently offline  hatvanil
OK, I changed to another Internet Service Provider and the SVN checkout is working now. Maybe the central firewall was failing...

(But this SVN server is very slow, it took about 30 minutes to do the checkout.)

Laszlo
Previous Topic: Upp 2008.1 released
Next Topic: 1000 revisions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 08:30:09 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02045 seconds