Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » DropList not working
DropList not working [message #19015] Wed, 05 November 2008 21:43 Go to next message
dmcgeoch is currently offline  dmcgeoch
Hello,

Using the 605 release from SVN I found that the DropList is not displaying the contents when selected. The problem can be seen the in the tutorial Draw03. I have tried a simple DropList with plain text and that does not work either. I am using MSC9 on Win XP.

Thanks,

Dave
Re: DropList not working [message #19018 is a reply to message #19015] Wed, 05 November 2008 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
dmcgeoch wrote on Wed, 05 November 2008 15:43

Hello,

Using the 605 release from SVN I found that the DropList is not displaying the contents when selected. The problem can be seen the in the tutorial Draw03. I have tried a simple DropList with plain text and that does not work either. I am using MSC9 on Win XP.

Thanks,

Dave

Sorry about that, short-lived bug while adding new functionality (DropWidth). Lived only for 2 hours Wink

Mirek

P.S.: Please do not post bugs into *confirmed* bugs forum.
Re: DropList not working [message #19021 is a reply to message #19018] Thu, 06 November 2008 00:32 Go to previous message
dmcgeoch is currently offline  dmcgeoch
Mirek,

Sorry about posting on the wrong forum. The Droplist does work now (SVN 610) I just have to update my system at work tomorrow.

Dave
Previous Topic: How to assign Fn-Key to button?
Next Topic: Refresh Layout
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:42:53 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02922 seconds