Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ TheIDE and Library: Releases and ChangeLogs » Painter 2.0
Re: Painter 2.0 [message #20465 is a reply to message #20448] Fri, 20 March 2009 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mindtraveller is currently offline  Mindtraveller
Experienced Contributor

I`ve met something like a little bug. I`m not sure if it is a bug at all, but this behaviour seems slightly surprising.
Imagine such a code:
//String s="something";
Painter p;
p.Rectangle(....).Stroke(1,Black());
p.Text(s,....).Fill(Blue());

It draws unfilled black rectangle with blue text inside of it. The surprise is that you will have black rectangle filled with blue when s is empty string. Smile
Re: Painter 2.0 [message #20466 is a reply to message #20465] Fri, 20 March 2009 07:16 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Mindtraveller wrote on Thu, 19 March 2009 21:11

I`ve met something like a little bug. I`m not sure if it is a bug at all, but this behaviour seems slightly surprising.
Imagine such a code:
//String s="something";
Painter p;
p.Rectangle(....).Stroke(1,Black());
p.Text(s,....).Fill(Blue());

It draws unfilled black rectangle with blue text inside of it. The surprise is that you will have black rectangle filled with blue when s is empty string. Smile

Nice - it is because no new path is defined, so previous path (recangle) is used. I will have to add some "clear path command" I guess...

Mirek
Previous Topic: ide: Compare with file, SVN history
Next Topic: MT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:59:52 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01079 seconds