Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » how to solve? (add compiler option -> solved)
how to solve? (add compiler option -> solved) [message #21336] Wed, 13 May 2009 22:51 Go to next message
sapiency is currently offline  sapiency
Hi,

I've two packages in located in the same assembly

packageA for whole project

packageB for testing one part of the project which is developed and tested here, but finaly used in packageA

there are a few includes which I don't want to use in packageB, but I need in packageA in files of packageB.

I can write
#define xyz

and
#ifndef xyz
#else
#endif

in each file, but I have to modify "#define xyz" each time in all the files when I want to build packageA.

Any idea how to solve this? I tried to set a global flag in the package organizer, but it didn't work.

regards

reinhard

[Updated on: Wed, 13 May 2009 23:50]

Report message to a moderator

Re: how to solve? (solved) [message #21342 is a reply to message #21336] Wed, 13 May 2009 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sapiency is currently offline  sapiency

ok, its so easy ...

package organizer,

add compiler option: -Dxyz
Re: how to solve? (add compiler option -> solved) [message #21344 is a reply to message #21336] Thu, 14 May 2009 08:06 Go to previous message
mr_ped is currently offline  mr_ped
Experienced Contributor
You can also use build configuration...

Project / Main package configuration for let's say package B, there define line with FLAGS: "NO_INCLUDE_OF_A" and choose it as build configuration, then in code you can use (there will be keyword "flag" added to the flag name):

#ifndef flagNO_INCLUDE_OF_A
#include "files from A"
#endif
Previous Topic: Are there any plans supporting Vector/Array/Map::operator[] during debug?
Next Topic: Cross Compile to ARM via ToolChain
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:00:23 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02754 seconds