Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » White space on a arrayctrl cell
White space on a arrayctrl cell [message #22973] Thu, 03 September 2009 18:18 Go to next message
darthspawn is currently offline  darthspawn
When i color a cell on a ArrayCtrl, or I have in a cell some value there is empty space, how can i leave it? thanks!

Sam
p.s. sorry for the large image, I don't have program for resize it on this pc!
  • Attachment: arrayCtrl.JPG
    (Size: 949.27KB, Downloaded 282 times)
Re: White space on a arrayctrl cell [message #22991 is a reply to message #22973] Fri, 04 September 2009 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
darthspawn wrote on Thu, 03 September 2009 12:18

When i color a cell on a ArrayCtrl, or I have in a cell some value there is empty space, how can i leave it? thanks!

Sam
p.s. sorry for the large image, I don't have program for resize it on this pc!

Sorry, but I do not understand the problem.
Re: White space on a arrayctrl cell [message #23011 is a reply to message #22991] Mon, 07 September 2009 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, line problem.. double message.. Sad

[Updated on: Mon, 07 September 2009 11:19]

Report message to a moderator

Re: White space on a arrayctrl cell [message #23012 is a reply to message #22991] Mon, 07 September 2009 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry for my brutal english Smile

if you take a look of the image, you can see that the colored cell is not all painted, but there is empty blue space (white if the row is not selected) at the sides of the cell.

Sam
Re: White space on a arrayctrl cell [message #23016 is a reply to message #23012] Mon, 07 September 2009 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
darthspawn wrote on Mon, 07 September 2009 05:18

Sorry for my brutal english Smile

if you take a look of the image, you can see that the colored cell is not all painted, but there is empty blue space (white if the row is not selected) at the sides of the cell.

Sam

Ah, I see.

These are "margins".

There are 3 possibilities how to deal with them:

1) Make them zero in HeaderCtrl (AddColumn(...)...HeaderTab().Margin(0)). This has disadvantage that this margin would apply to HeaderCtrl header too.
2) Make them zero in ArrayCtrl::Column (normaly these are not defined and the value is taken from HeaderCtrl, but if defined, it takes precendce. This has disadvantage that you might have to change your Display to add these margins by yourself.
3) Use Display::PaintBackground. This is perhaps the most straighforward way...
Re: White space on a arrayctrl cell [message #23022 is a reply to message #23016] Tue, 08 September 2009 15:26 Go to previous message
Thank you very much Luzr, you're so helpful!

Sam
Previous Topic: Right Click on GridCtrl
Next Topic: Get number of displayed rows in gridctrl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 00:42:58 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03985 seconds