Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » Get number of displayed row in arrayctrl
Get number of displayed row in arrayctrl [message #23325] Fri, 09 October 2009 14:59 Go to next message
darthspawn is currently offline  darthspawn
Hello, I've done the same question in gridctrl, but recently i've changed gridctrl in favour of arrayctrl in my project. Everything works fine, but I don't found a way to get the number of displayed rows. Is possible? thanks!

Sam
Re: Get number of displayed row in arrayctrl [message #23326 is a reply to message #23325] Fri, 09 October 2009 18:29 Go to previous message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Senior Contributor
If I got your question right, AFAIK there is no direct way to count the actually displayed rows.

You either need to do some calculations using arrayctrl's display position and rows' rectangle OR if your array has some child ctrls, then you might want to check their visibility state (I'm not 100% sure but this might work) and then count them.

OTOH, if you just want to retrieve the total number of rows (both visible and invisible), you can use

ArrayCtrl::GetCount()

Regards,
Oblivion

[Updated on: Fri, 09 October 2009 19:02]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Message when moving mouse over an ArrayCtrl
Next Topic: Inheriting from DropGrid
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:00:36 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02262 seconds