Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » AutoScroller code snippet here
icon14.gif  AutoScroller code snippet here [message #23888] Tue, 01 December 2009 12:12 Go to next message
kohait00 is currently offline  kohait00
Experienced Contributor
hi there, i was playing around, with the wish to have a ParentCtrl, to which i can add things and which is able to have scrolling. from some other posts i got the point from mirek, to use a pane ctrl containing all the controls and another control that can "spot" into that pane at a position and size, determined by user and the scrollbars.

just take a look on the attached project, maybe you will find it usefull. its done as a template. so you can also use other controls as pane..not only ParentCtrl

i'd be glad if this could be extended to fit Upp standards and maybe integrated into the bazaar Smile
Re: AutoScroller code snippet here [message #23892 is a reply to message #23888] Tue, 01 December 2009 22:46 Go to previous message
kohait00 is currently offline  kohait00
Experienced Contributor
with some more testing got to know some recursion bug when upper class uses Layout and stuff, to disable scrolling things, so here comes a bugfix, what still needs to be done is, enable the functioning and disabling, while enabling restores some previous settings. is to come up later

Previous Topic: UPP app -> Ext EXE (send email) wrong charset
Next Topic: How to mix use widgets and win32 window in u++?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:29:11 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02092 seconds