Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: CodeEditor, Assist++, Topic++ » Named Code Highlight schemes... [FEATURE REQUEST]
Named Code Highlight schemes... [FEATURE REQUEST] [message #2003] Wed, 29 March 2006 16:12 Go to next message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
I think it would be useful now and in the future - Named Code Highlight schemes. Now, I mean, while we don't have proper handling of namespaces in code editor. I want a separete scheme where Block Level 1 is white (or background)...

[Updated on: Tue, 02 May 2006 09:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Named Code Highlight schemes... [message #2012 is a reply to message #2003] Wed, 29 March 2006 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
I must be stupid, but I unable to grasp what you have on the mind here...

Mirek
Re: Named Code Highlight schemes... [message #2015 is a reply to message #2012] Wed, 29 March 2006 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
luzr wrote on Wed, 29 March 2006 20:22

Mirek

A possibility to have 2 or more e.g "ide.colors", "ide1.colors" or in hl_color.i some separate sections to generate from and then an option to switch between saved settings. Like Default, Mirek's
favourite, Daniel's, forNamespaces etc...
Now I'm switching block Level 1 color to white when open files with namespaces and then some other color for files without namespaces...
Is this more clear now?
Re: Named Code Highlight schemes... [message #2016 is a reply to message #2015] Wed, 29 March 2006 22:05 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
fudadmin wrote on Wed, 29 March 2006 14:58

luzr wrote on Wed, 29 March 2006 20:22

Mirek

A possibility to have 2 or more e.g "ide.colors", "ide1.colors" or in hl_color.i some separate sections to generate from and then an option to switch between saved settings. Like Default, Mirek's
favourite, Daniel's, forNamespaces etc...
Now I'm switching block Level 1 color to white when open files with namespaces and then some other color for files without namespaces...
Is this more clear now?

Yes. Actually, as namespaces go, I plan to have specific support in highlighting that would make them look better (that of course does not mean that above is useless).

Mirek
Previous Topic: Using TheIDE for non-upp development
Next Topic: TheIde CodeEditor and Python
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 16:18:12 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01935 seconds