Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: CodeEditor, Assist++, Topic++ » IDE EditorContextMenu - what items, functionality and how?
IDE EditorContextMenu - what items, functionality and how? [message #2089] Fri, 31 March 2006 18:24 Go to next message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
If you want to see my attempts, have a look at the screenshot attached... Also, I would like your opinions about it. What items and when should be shown and how to implement customization?

Edit:
P.S BTW, Why macro items in the menus are duplicated, even if I run "official" version but only for ide package?

[Updated on: Fri, 31 March 2006 18:33]

Report message to a moderator

Re: IDE EditorContextMenu - what items, functionality and how? [message #2091 is a reply to message #2089] Fri, 31 March 2006 19:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
What do you think of creating some files for menu settings like ide.key or ide.colors - ide.menus?
Re: IDE EditorContextMenu - what items, functionality and how? [message #2095 is a reply to message #2091] Fri, 31 March 2006 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
fudadmin wrote on Fri, 31 March 2006 12:21

What do you think of creating some files for menu settings like ide.key or ide.colors - ide.menus?

That is the least difficult part of the problem Wink

Mirek
Re: IDE EditorContextMenu - what items, functionality and how? [message #2098 is a reply to message #2095] Fri, 31 March 2006 22:53 Go to previous message
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
luzr wrote on Fri, 31 March 2006 21:46

fudadmin wrote on Fri, 31 March 2006 12:21

That is the least difficult part of the problem Wink

Mirek

That's why I'm asking... Trying to guess what's behind. Thinking of MS *.rc style of menus format under usc macro implementation or something... ???
Previous Topic: TheIde CodeEditor and Python
Next Topic: Assist++ Show list of derived classes from base...? [FEATURE REQUEST]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:52:07 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01656 seconds