Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » DONE: ColumnList with Ctrl's
DONE: ColumnList with Ctrl's [message #27240] Wed, 07 July 2010 11:53 Go to next message
kohait00 is currently offline  kohait00
Experienced Contributor
hi people, here comes a port of the current ColumnList to use other Ctrl's as content. this comes in handy when showing a lot of stuff, beeing able to reorganize it in good old ColumnList manned (flexible columns etc).

if anyone has the idea on how to make it have a common ColumnList code, please let me know..i remember ArrayCtrl is able to do that as well, to place even other Ctrl's inside the fields..

to see what changes have been done just rename the CtrlColumnList* files into ColumnList* files, and paste them into your uppsrc svn folder.. Smile
Re: DONE: ColumnList with Ctrl's [message #27290 is a reply to message #27240] Sun, 11 July 2010 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koldo is currently online  koldo
Senior Veteran
This behavior seems interesting.

Is it possible to include it in U++?

Best regards
IƱaki
Re: DONE: ColumnList with Ctrl's [message #27296 is a reply to message #27290] Sun, 11 July 2010 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
koldo wrote on Sun, 11 July 2010 01:05

This behavior seems interesting.

Is it possible to include it in U++?

Yes, but I do not really like this particular implementation. (OK, ok, I know that now I have to provide mine... Wink
Re: DONE: ColumnList with Ctrl's [message #27299 is a reply to message #27296] Sun, 11 July 2010 14:00 Go to previous message
kohait00 is currently offline  kohait00
Experienced Contributor
no problem if anyone has the ideas / time to extend the current ColumnList with ArrayCtrl typical SetCtrl behaviour, that would be grat. i neither like the implementation, is a huge chunk of same code.. so better extend..

it was just to provide the idea, sometimes its not bad to have means to display a "meterbridge" or sth, that can resize automatically.

Previous Topic: howto best Ctrl Refresh handling w/ MT & very frequent refreshes
Next Topic: Converters and Value problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:08:10 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01072 seconds