Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » NEW: Dispatcher (templateable dispatcher helper for MVC pattern and more)
Re: NEW: Dispatcher (templateable dispatcher helper for MVC pattern and more) [message #27401 is a reply to message #27399] Thu, 15 July 2010 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kohait00 is currently offline  kohait00
Experienced Contributor
it's even better, combined with their DSS runtime, such applications become services that provide some main ports outwards, and the runtime ensures that an orchistration (a set of independantly started services) get linked together (trough their data channels) a mesh-up application is born. a roboter can then, if available use a web cam service or a speech service, depending on provided / started hardware.. this is really cool stuff. unfortunately its M$ Wink
Re: NEW: Dispatcher (templateable dispatcher helper for MVC pattern and more) [message #27415 is a reply to message #27401] Fri, 16 July 2010 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Experienced Contributor
i am already stitching together some classes, i think by the end of next week we could have a first version to demonstrate at least simple receiver behavior..

but an important thing is the Callback extension provided in another post of mine. without that i wont be able to do the stuff. maybe you can spread the word on it Smile
Re: NEW: Dispatcher (templateable dispatcher helper for MVC pattern and more) [message #27816 is a reply to message #27415] Thu, 05 August 2010 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Experienced Contributor
the overall discussion for CCR is moved to
http://www.ultimatepp.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=276 19&#msg_27619

there is also available an implementation of the first CCR arbiters and receivers..

[Updated on: Thu, 05 August 2010 12:24]

Report message to a moderator

new stuff [message #27827 is a reply to message #27816] Thu, 05 August 2010 13:39 Go to previous message
Experienced Contributor
hi mrjt,

here comes another version, where i tried to simplify what was possible. and i added a DispatcherCB, which works with Callbacks, but ofcorse needs keys. TEstDistapcher6 is for it to be tested.

like you said, i removed the PTEABLE and NOMAP stuff. it's pretty small now Smile..
Previous Topic: LED Ctrl (for characters and numbers)
Next Topic: Single Threaded RS232
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:41:49 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01331 seconds