Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Installation, Compiling and Running of theide » Error Compilation source
Error Compilation source [message #30093] Wed, 08 December 2010 20:56 Go to next message
otaku_soft is currently offline  otaku_soft
Shows me this error in the compilation of source upp.xxx.tar.gz
This is the error
------------------------------------------------------------ -----
c++ -c -x c++ -O3 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -I./ -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/X11R6/include/freetype2 -I/usr/X11R6/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/X11R6/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/X11R6/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/X11R6/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/X11R6/include/cairo -I/usr/X11R6/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/X11R6/include/atk-1.0 -I/opt/gnome/include/gtk-2.0 -I/opt/gnome/include/glib-2.0 -I/opt/gnome/include/glib-1.2 -I/opt/gnome/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/opt/gnome/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/opt/gnome/include/pango-1.0 -I/opt/gnome/include/atk-1.0 -DflagGUI -DflagGCC -DflagSHARED -DflagLINUX -DflagPOSIX IconDes/RGBACtrl.cpp -o _out/IconDes/GCCMK-Gcc-Gui-Linux-Posix-Shared/RGBACtrl.o
IconDes/RGBACtrl.cpp: In member function void Upp::RGBACtrl::SyncText():
IconDes/RGBACtrl.cpp:155: internal compiler error: in expand_expr_addr_expr_1, at expr.c:6336
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://bugs.opensuse.org> for instructions.
gmake[1]: *** [_out/IconDes/GCCMK-Gcc-Gui-Linux-Posix-Shared/RGBACtrl.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: se sale del directorio `/home/rolando/upp-x11-src-2716/uppsrc'
cp: no se puede efectuar `stat' sobre «uppsrc/ide.out»: No existe el fichero o el directorio
make: *** [all] Error 1
-----------------------------------------------------
Could someone help me with this .......

[Updated on: Wed, 08 December 2010 21:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Error Compilation source [message #30094 is a reply to message #30093] Wed, 08 December 2010 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello Otaku

Could you give as much details as possible: OS, version, etc as possible?

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Error Compilation source [message #30099 is a reply to message #30093] Thu, 09 December 2010 07:15 Go to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Hi,

IconDes/RGBACtrl.cpp:155: internal compiler error: in expand_expr_addr_expr_1, at expr.c:6336
This usually means that the error is in the compiler not in the U++ sources. What version of the compiler are you using? There should be gcc 4.5.1 in OpenSUSE, if you have something older I suggest you to try updating it and try again.

Or save yoursels the hassle of compiling and download latest stable release in rpm package here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/upp/files/upp/2791/

BTW: is there some special reason why you try to compile version 2716? The latest version is 2901 and the latest stable release 2791...

Best regards,
Honza
Previous Topic: What are these file types - .scd .cache .tdx init
Next Topic: TheIDE debugging is broken under FreeBSD
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:28:21 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01300 seconds