FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ SQL » SqlArray and updating new database data
SqlArray and updating new database data [message #33601] Sun, 28 August 2011 23:44 Go to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hello,

my application is initially tied to a database. I have two sqlarray (master and detail) and in both the data are shown properly.
Then I close the database and open a new one with the same schema but just different data. When I ask for master.Query() the app crash. Refesh() do noting and Update() crash as well.
Is there a way to inform the two sqlarraies that the data are changed and they need to update?

Thanks,
Luigi

[Updated on: Sun, 28 August 2011 23:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: SqlArray and updating new database data [message #33602 is a reply to message #33601] Mon, 29 August 2011 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
forlano wrote on Sun, 28 August 2011 17:44

Hello,

my application is initially tied to a database. I have two sqlarray (master and detail) and in both the data are shown properly.
Then I close the database and open a new one with the same schema but just different data. When I ask for master.Query() the app crash. Refesh() do noting and Update() crash as well.
Is there a way to inform the two sqlarraies that the data are changed and they need to update?

Thanks,
Luigi

I guess it is something else... IMO, the easiest way to debug this is in debugger - let it crash and check (or post here) the stack trace...

Mirek
Re: SqlArray and updating new database data [message #33603 is a reply to message #33602] Mon, 29 August 2011 10:51 Go to previous message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
mirek wrote on Mon, 29 August 2011 05:20

forlano wrote on Sun, 28 August 2011 17:44

Hello,

Thanks,
Luigi

I guess it is something else... IMO, the easiest way to debug this is in debugger - let it crash and check (or post here) the stack trace...

Mirek

Of course you were right!
I am working to replace part of old code with two new beatifull SqlArray that work for free for me. Part of this old code backfired.
Thanks and sorry for the false allarm.

Luigi
Previous Topic: SQlite file locking - again help needed
Next Topic: ERROR : multiple definition of `TABLE_INFO_1(Upp::SqlSchema&)'.......First defined here...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:14:59 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00891 seconds