Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » Rss feed behavior changed recently
Rss feed behavior changed recently [message #34311] Fri, 11 November 2011 08:52 Go to next message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Hi Mirek,

The RSS feed I'm using to keep track of messages on this forum suddenly started to act weird. I guess it might have something to do with the upgrades. The url I use is the one mentioned below the main category list: http://www.ultimatepp.org/forum/rdf.php?mode=m&l=1&b asic=1. In the past, it was updated very often, many times a day, so I had always fresh informations in my google reader. Now, it is only updated every couple of days, when a big bunch of all messages comes all at once. See the graph:
index.php?t=getfile&id=3513&private=0

Could you have a look at the forum settings? Also, has anyone else met the same problem?

Best regards,
Honza
  • Attachment: rss.png
    (Size: 18.85KB, Downloaded 459 times)
Re: Rss feed behavior changed recently [message #34313 is a reply to message #34311] Fri, 11 November 2011 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
dolik.rce wrote on Fri, 11 November 2011 02:52

Could you have a look at the forum settings? Also, has anyone else met the same problem?

Best regards,
Honza

I did not even knew there is a RSS feed in the forum... Anyway, you can now look at the forum settings yourself Wink

Mirek
Re: Rss feed behavior changed recently [message #34324 is a reply to message #34313] Fri, 11 November 2011 22:12 Go to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

mirek wrote on Fri, 11 November 2011 14:09

I did not even knew there is a RSS feed in the forum... Anyway, you can now look at the forum settings yourself Wink

Cool, thanks Smile Actually it's not RSS, but RDF... but the idea is the same Cool

Anyway, it seems to work now, even though I haven't touch the settings. Maybe it was just some glitch in the reader, who knows...

Honza
Previous Topic: Redmine users pages throw an error
Next Topic: About "edit" function on the forum (to change own messages)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:03:21 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02535 seconds