FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » RichText,QTF,RTF... » class generating QTF table
class generating QTF table [message #34679] Mon, 05 December 2011 17:06 Go to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hello,

I have some data that appear as a table and I need to transform in a QTF table. I can feed an ArrayCtrl with my data and get for free the wanted qtf document after the recent .AsQtf() method. But perhaps does exist a not so drastic way.
Is there around some class that produces QTF table with some minimalist tuning (some column need to be bold for example).

Thanks,
Luigi

EDIT : Here http://www.ultimatepp.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=5231& amp; amp; amp;start=0&S=1e77c4fca329192008798c8672418d7a
I found what I was looking. Now I'm doing some experiment...

EDIT2 : It is a nice class and it is a pleasure to work with. I'll post the Max class cleaned of the unnecessary stuff with the test case.

[Updated on: Mon, 05 December 2011 18:53]

Report message to a moderator

Re: class generating QTF table [message #34695 is a reply to message #34679] Tue, 06 December 2011 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Contributor
Attached is the class made by mdelfede.
The first time I tried it I had some problem. I've removed the unnecessary code as Max suggested and realized the package with a silly test case.
The task to create qtf table has always given me some troubble and a lot of trial and error before to get something acceptable.
With this class the task is done immediately.
I would suggest to Max to move the package in bazaar.

Luigi
  • Attachment: QTFstr2.rar
    (Size: 4.83KB, Downloaded 318 times)
Re: class generating QTF table [message #34965 is a reply to message #34695] Wed, 21 December 2011 17:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Contributor
forlano wrote on Tue, 06 December 2011 17:37

Attached is the class made by mdelfede.
The first time I tried it I had some problem. I've removed the unnecessary code as Max suggested and realized the package with a silly test case.
The task to create qtf table has always given me some troubble and a lot of trial and error before to get something acceptable.
With this class the task is done immediately.
I would suggest to Max to move the package in bazaar.

Luigi

I am using this class with very good result.
I have found a little annoying problem. When the generated table span over two pages the output consists of three page being empty the first one Rolling Eyes

Luigi
Re: class generating QTF table [message #34966 is a reply to message #34965] Wed, 21 December 2011 17:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Ultimate Contributor
Hi Luigi,

I'm glad you found it useful Smile

I'm using it in my application, because it was quite difficult to remember each time the correct qtf codes.

I have also some empty pages problems, mostly when the current page is completely filled; no problems with tables, indeed....

I'll polist and post the package when I've a bit time for it.
I think it would be nice to make a complete QTF generator with it, but it would need a bit more work.

Ciao

Max
Re: class generating QTF table [message #34967 is a reply to message #34966] Wed, 21 December 2011 20:37 Go to previous message
Senior Contributor
mdelfede wrote on Wed, 21 December 2011 17:58

I'll polist and post the package when I've a bit time for it.
I think it would be nice to make a complete QTF generator with it, but it would need a bit more work.

Many thanks in advance for the next version of this library. I am not in a hurry.
I suspect that most of the report are in a form of table and your class as is now cover most of the work (it is 100% of my output).

Ciao e grazie,
Luigi
Previous Topic: QTF to HTML
Next Topic: Error while compiling on Windows Platform
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:59:52 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01525 seconds