Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » Jsonize and finalizing Value refactoring
Jsonize and finalizing Value refactoring [message #35609] Mon, 05 March 2012 20:45 Go to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
I have added Jsonize framework - similar to Xmlize, but for JSON. As JSON has no attributes, it is a little bit more primitive than Xmlize. Reference example and documentation is yet to follow..

In related work, in order to add Jsonize support for Value, I have add a new class ValueType, which is intended as base class for any future client code Value compatible concrete types. It serves two purposes: First, it assigns a type number to type (much the same as what AssignValueTypeNo was doing), but it also defines default implementation of rich Value related methods like Serialize, GetHashValue etc... The concrete type is then free to override them to something real. This allows for concrete type to define only some of rich Value methods.

In order to maintain backwared compatibility, RichValueTypeNo is now basically defined as derived from ValueType. The only thing that some older code might require is made derivation from RichValueTypeNo public.

Of course, all this works only in SVO_VALUE mode. But (a word of warning) old Value is going to be removed this month and SVO_VALUE will be default...
Re: Jsonize and finalizing Value refactoring [message #35612 is a reply to message #35609] Tue, 06 March 2012 09:21 Go to previous message
kohait00 is currently offline  kohait00
Experienced Contributor
i was waiting for that since last year Very Happy..
thanks a lot..will be able to cleanly adapt my code now..
Previous Topic: DataSource
Next Topic: svn mirror moved - and moved back
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 02:43:45 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06001 seconds