Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » Restructuring of our forums!
Restructuring of our forums! [message #2925] Sun, 30 April 2006 11:01 Go to next message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
As life goes on the usage of some topics and categories highlight the importance of problems. So, in order to have a better navigation and a better picture of what is available in U++, what's "under development" etc., I will be doing some restructuring in the next few days or weeks. Your suggestions are welcome!
Re: Restructuring of our forums! [message #2928 is a reply to message #2925] Sun, 30 April 2006 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
fudadmin wrote on Sun, 30 April 2006 11:01

As life goes on the usage of some topics and categories highlight the importance of problems. So, in order to have a better navigation and a better picture of what is available in U++, what's "under development" etc., I will be doing some restructuring in the next few days or weeks. Your suggestions are welcome!

Excellent work! From what I see so far it is very easy to find what you need.
Luigi
Re: Restructuring of our forums! [message #2929 is a reply to message #2928] Sun, 30 April 2006 16:17 Go to previous message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
forlano wrote on Sun, 30 April 2006 15:14

fudadmin wrote on Sun, 30 April 2006 11:01

Excellent work! From what I see so far it is very easy to find what you need.
Luigi

Thank you! Smile
Previous Topic: Where should we put uvs and svn questions?
Next Topic: Email notification of ALL messages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:23:39 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01549 seconds