Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » Problem with GridCtrl
Problem with GridCtrl [message #36474] Thu, 31 May 2012 03:26 Go to next message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
Hi Daniel,

I just did a clean install of Windows 7 x64 and all the other stuff of course.

I installed the latest nightly build of theIDE and it wont build the HomeBudget example because of the following problem

C:/upp/out/examples/plugin/sqlite3/MSC10x64.Force_Speed.Gui\sqlite3.lib (2371574 B) created in (0:07.91)
----- GridCtrl ( GUI MSC10X64 FORCE_SPEED WIN32 MSC ) (3 / 13)
GridCtrl.cpp
c:\upp\uppsrc\core\JSON.h(114) : error C2039: 'Jsonize' : is not a member of 'Upp::Value'
        c:\upp\uppsrc\core\OldValue.h(66) : see declaration of 'Upp::Value'
        c:\upp\uppsrc\core\JSON.h(209) : see reference to function template instantiation 'void Upp::Jsonize<T>(Upp::JsonIO &,T &)' being compiled
        with
        [
            T=Upp::Value
        ]
        c:\upp\uppsrc\core\JSON.h(227) : see reference to function template instantiation 'void Upp::JsonizeArray<Upp::Vector<T>,T>(Upp::JsonIO &,Upp::Vector<T> &)' being compiled
        with
        [
        ]
        c:\upp\uppsrc\core\JSON.h(209) : see reference to function template instantiation 'void Upp::Jsonize<Upp::Value>(Upp::JsonIO &,Upp::Vector<T> &)' being compiled
        with
        [
        ]
        c:\upp\uppsrc\core\JSON.h(227) : see reference to function template instantiation 'void Upp::JsonizeArray<Upp::Vector<T>,T>(Upp::JsonIO &,Upp::Vector<T> &)' being compiled
        with
        [
            T=Upp::Vector<Upp::Value>
        ]
        c:\upp\uppsrc\core\JSON.h(124) : see reference to function template instantiation 'void Upp::Jsonize<Upp::Vector<T>>(Upp::JsonIO &,Upp::Vector<Upp::Vector<T>> &)' being compiled
        with
        [
        ]
        C:\upp\uppsrc\GridCtrl\GridCtrl.cpp(8329) : see reference to function template instantiation 'Upp::JsonIO &Upp::JsonIO::operator ()<Upp::Vector<T>>(const char *,Upp::Vector<T> &)' being compiled
        with
        [
            T=Upp::Vector<Upp::Value>
        ]
GridText.cpp
GridUtils.cpp
GridDisplay.cpp

I will try an older version of theIDE.

Cheers,

Nick

EDIT: the problem is also there in the previous version. I went back to 4917 and that version is OK. Not sure where it goes wrong in between. It happens with both 32 bit as well as 64 bit.

[Updated on: Thu, 31 May 2012 03:51]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Problem with GridCtrl [message #36478 is a reply to message #36474] Thu, 31 May 2012 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello Nick

As the first error is 'Jsonize' : is not a member of 'Upp::Value' I suppose the problem is that you use the "old" Value version instead of the new.

Try to set SVO_VALUE mode and see what happens.

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Problem with GridCtrl [message #36479 is a reply to message #36478] Thu, 31 May 2012 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
Hi Koldo,

It was a perfectly clean install. This is what happens when you take a virgin install of Windows 7 and install theIDE with defaults.

Where would I set that please? I have never done anything with JSON or value and am afraid of breaking it more if I do update.

Nick

Re: Problem with GridCtrl [message #36480 is a reply to message #36479] Thu, 31 May 2012 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello Nick

the best person to answer you is Mirek.

However meanwhile please try to set SVO_VALUE in "Main package configuration" to force U++ to use new Value class that includes Jsonize support.

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Problem with GridCtrl [message #36483 is a reply to message #36480] Thu, 31 May 2012 14:33 Go to previous message
BioBytes is currently offline  BioBytes
Hi Nick,

I got the same error when updating my system to U++5010. Mirek gave me the same explanation as Koldo did.

Adding the flag SVO_VALUE to your main package configuration (from the IDE menu : "Project/Main package configuration and add the new flag in the edit box "other flags") is the solution.

From my side, it worked perfectly but I still had some problems with droplist widget. It appears that it comes from some problems in the update U++ 5010 file itself.

See also

http://www.ultimatepp.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=6748& amp;start=0&

Regards

Biobytes
Previous Topic: GridCtrl: Feature Requests
Next Topic: GridCtrl SetToolBar()
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:52:45 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02072 seconds