Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ SQL » SqlArray with Ctrls (in place)
SqlArray with Ctrls (in place) [message #39063] Mon, 11 February 2013 23:43 Go to next message
hmasr is currently offline  hmasr
Promising Member
I tried the SqlArray example in the reference and it is working and storing the modifications to the database properly.
When I changed one field to use Ctrls rather than Edit (.Ctrls<EditString>() rather than .Edit(title)) the data was not stored to the database when I close and open again.
All the examples I found is for using external Ctrls, but what I need is to use it in place in the table.
Am I missing something or I need to update the database manually?
Thanks in advance.
Re: SqlArray with Ctrls (in place) [message #39113 is a reply to message #39063] Sat, 16 February 2013 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BioBytes is currently offline  BioBytes
Hi,

You should link your ctrls to the database using SqlCtrls.

See
Quote:

http://www.ultimatepp.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=269 97&&srch=SqlCtrls#msg_26997

Regards
Biobytes
Re: SqlArray with Ctrls (in place) [message #39131 is a reply to message #39113] Sun, 17 February 2013 19:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmasr is currently offline  hmasr
Promising Member
Hi,
Many thanks for the reply.
I think by this method the Ctrls will be outside the table. What I want is to edit the table in place directly with the Ctrls to avoid multiple clicks to start edit in case of using (.Edit)
Re: SqlArray with Ctrls (in place) [message #39237 is a reply to message #39131] Sun, 03 March 2013 09:13 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
hmasr wrote on Sun, 17 February 2013 13:24

Hi,
Many thanks for the reply.
I think by this method the Ctrls will be outside the table. What I want is to edit the table in place directly with the Ctrls to avoid multiple clicks to start edit in case of using (.Edit)

I am sorry, but SqlCtrls does not support this at the moment.
Previous Topic: Reading S_xxxx records from Sql
Next Topic: Sqlite DB readonly
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:07:42 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01487 seconds