Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » GridCtrl and popup menu problem
GridCtrl and popup menu problem [message #39371] Thu, 14 March 2013 13:58 Go to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hello,

I have a GridCtrl that let appear a popup menu by a right click.

The problem:
a) if the grid is empty (no rows) the popup appear in any place I right click over the grid;
b) if the grid contain some element the popup appear ONLY if I right click on some row while it does not appear when right click in the empty grid.

Is this normal? I would expect that a) behaviour irrispective of the precence of the rows.

Thanks,
Luigi
  • Attachment: Capture-1.jpg
    (Size: 25.69KB, Downloaded 270 times)
Re: GridCtrl and popup menu problem [message #39387 is a reply to message #39371] Fri, 15 March 2013 09:11 Go to previous message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
forlano wrote on Thu, 14 March 2013 13:58

Is this normal? I would expect that a) behaviour irrispective of the precence of the rows.

Thinking better I see this is normal. In the standard menu there are actions like row-up and row-down and make sense that one should select one row and not just produce a void right click.
This means that I must remove my custom action from that popup.

Luigi
Previous Topic: [Solved albeit ugly] Scrolling messes up GridCtrl in certain condition
Next Topic: [Minor bug & patch] GridCtrl should use native resizing icons.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:01:56 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02700 seconds