Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » Getting row index from Display
Getting row index from Display [message #41130] Sun, 03 November 2013 18:12 Go to next message
crydev is currently offline  crydev
Experienced Member
Hello,

I want to change the cell text color of my ArrayCtrl cells. I already fixed that, but there is one more thing.

The color of the cell/row depends on something else. This is globally accessable. I just need to know how I can access the row number of the currently drawn cell. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance,

crydev
Re: Getting row index from Display [message #41139 is a reply to message #41130] Mon, 04 November 2013 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Experienced Member
I changed my point of view, and discarded this idea. I now use the custom SetRowDisplay function posted in another thread. I have two different display classes that have different draw functionality, that are assigned accordingly during the initialization phase.
Re: Getting row index from Display [message #41143 is a reply to message #41130] Tue, 05 November 2013 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
crydev wrote on Sun, 03 November 2013 12:12

Hello,

I want to change the cell text color of my ArrayCtrl cells. I already fixed that, but there is one more thing.

The color of the cell/row depends on something else. This is globally accessable. I just need to know how I can access the row number of the currently drawn cell. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance,

crydev

Just for record (because you have abandoned the idea):

The most straightforward way is to use AddRowNumColumn.

Mirek
Re: Getting row index from Display [message #41145 is a reply to message #41143] Wed, 06 November 2013 08:24 Go to previous message
Experienced Member
mirek wrote on Tue, 05 November 2013 15:30

crydev wrote on Sun, 03 November 2013 12:12

Hello,

Thanks in advance,

crydev

Just for record (because you have abandoned the idea):

The most straightforward way is to use AddRowNumColumn.

Mirek

That is interesting, because I already use that function, combined with SetVirtualCount and Convert structs to increase performance and memory consumption. How would I access the row number then?
Previous Topic: Editing + JoinFixedCells bug
Next Topic: Row autoheight with LineEdit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:30:17 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01182 seconds