Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » Forum upgraded to 3.0.5
Re: Forum upgraded to 3.0.5 [message #42968 is a reply to message #42966] Fri, 18 April 2014 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
jibe wrote on Fri, 18 April 2014 09:43
Hi,

Thanks for the work !

There is a problem with Google links that are not working anymore. They point to www.ultimatepp.org/forum/ when with the new version the right URL is www.ultimatepp.org/forums/

What do you mean by Google links? (Links from where? Google search?).

Also, www.ultimatepp.org/forum now has JS redirect to the correct link.

Mirek
Re: Forum upgraded to 3.0.5 [message #42972 is a reply to message #42804] Fri, 18 April 2014 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jibe is currently offline  jibe
Experienced Member
Yes, the links of google search.

I'm not sure that the redirection works well : There is a brief message and we arrive on the forum index, where we are obliged to do a new search, not being sure to retrieve the same...

So, for now, I right click the google link, choose "copy the address of the link", paste it in the address field of my browser and add the missing "s" to go directly where the link points.
Re: Forum upgraded to 3.0.5 [message #42982 is a reply to message #42972] Mon, 21 April 2014 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello,

I noticed that almost evry Ultimate++ pages cannot fully loaded.

My Firefox says that I am connecting with vol.cz. You will need to wait about 4-5 moinutes to establish this connection.

Sincerely,
Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.
Re: Forum upgraded to 3.0.5 [message #43065 is a reply to message #42982] Tue, 29 April 2014 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello one more time Smile,

In my opinion Ultimate++ website should also contains shortcut icon based on TheIDE logo.

HTML code example:
<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/png" href="FavIcon.png">

Sincerely,
Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.
Re: Forum upgraded to 3.0.5 [message #43072 is a reply to message #42846] Fri, 02 May 2014 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
koldo wrote on Tue, 08 April 2014 08:08
Hello Mirek

True. Spammers seem to be radically stopped Smile.

About the members, please check here.

This is the members list from just one year on. Everybody have sent a post. All members that have not sent any post do not appear.

Well, there actually seems to be a new problem: while we are not having any spam in the forum, more than 100 new users get registred, obviously with some spam-bot, each day.

I am afraid that we will have to delete inactive users regularly... Sad (Thanksfully, forum as a function for that).

Mirek
Re: Forum upgraded to 3.0.5 [message #43073 is a reply to message #43072] Fri, 02 May 2014 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Quote:
I am afraid that we will have to delete inactive users regularly... Sad (Thanksfully, forum has a function for that).

Hello Mirek. I imagine that functions search for inactive users, meaning that they are users that do not open the Forum, not users that do not post to the Forum Smile.

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Forum upgraded to 3.0.5 [message #43078 is a reply to message #43073] Sat, 03 May 2014 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
koldo wrote on Fri, 02 May 2014 08:34
Quote:
I am afraid that we will have to delete inactive users regularly... Sad (Thanksfully, forum has a function for that).

Hello Mirek. I imagine that functions search for inactive users, meaning that they are users that do not open the Forum, not users that do not post to the Forum Smile.

Yes, it is users with zero posts that have not logged in for specified amount of time...

Mirek
Re: Forum upgraded to 3.0.5 [message #43086 is a reply to message #43078] Sun, 04 May 2014 15:47 Go to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
mirek wrote on Sat, 03 May 2014 15:49
koldo wrote on Fri, 02 May 2014 08:34
Quote:

Yes, it is users with zero posts that have not logged in for specified amount of time...

Mirek
Perfect!

Best regards
Iñaki
Previous Topic: AutoTests
Next Topic: SuggestCtrl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:35:22 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01356 seconds