Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » ParseSvg.cpp:506:35: error: conversion from 'Upp::String' to non-scalar type
ParseSvg.cpp:506:35: error: conversion from 'Upp::String' to non-scalar type [message #42855] Thu, 10 April 2014 20:38 Go to next message
mingodad is currently offline  mingodad
Doing some tests with u++ I've tried to compile SvgView from bazaar ang got the error bellow:

/home/mingo/upp/bazaar/PainterSvg/ParseSvg.cpp: In function 'void Upp::SvgPaint_Text(Upp::Painter&, Upp::XmlParser&, Upp::Svg2DTransform, Upp::SvgStyle)':
/home/mingo/upp/bazaar/PainterSvg/ParseSvg.cpp:506:35: error: conversion from 'Upp::String' to non-scalar type 'Upp::StringBuffer' requested
Error in ParseSvg.cpp StringBuffer stext = xp.ReadText();

Thanks in advance for your time and attention !
Re: ParseSvg.cpp:506:35: error: conversion from 'Upp::String' to non-scalar type [message #42865 is a reply to message #42855] Fri, 11 April 2014 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello mingodad

There are some fixes for MinGW to be uploaded.

In few days they will be uploaded.

If you need it today I can post the fixes.

Best regards
IƱaki
Re: ParseSvg.cpp:506:35: error: conversion from 'Upp::String' to non-scalar type [message #42866 is a reply to message #42865] Fri, 11 April 2014 09:55 Go to previous message
mingodad is currently offline  mingodad
Thanks anyway, as I said I was making some random experimentation with u++ to get familiar with it and casually found this.
Previous Topic: [APPROVED] GLEW as plugin
Next Topic: Skylark functions/links
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:06:01 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02109 seconds