Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ScatterDraw & ScatterCtrl » Fixed some pick/clone bugs
Fixed some pick/clone bugs [message #42863] Fri, 11 April 2014 08:02 Go to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Hi Koldo,

While performing automated build tests, I have found that ScatterDraw does not compile in C++11 mode (with clang).

Further investigating the issue, it looks like C++11 indeed identified some problems with pick/clone semantics. I have fixed all, but I would like you to review changes. Fix is in revision 7217.

That said, clang also gave me some interesting warnings for eigen, but I did not have time to investigate further. Also, playing with the example (which looks as good as ever, BTW...), when using mouse wheel to zoom the graph, it frozen (unfortunately, ditto about further investigation).

Mirek
Re: Fixed some pick/clone bugs [message #42864 is a reply to message #42863] Fri, 11 April 2014 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Thank you Mirek

Quote:
Fix is in revision 7217
I will check it this weekend.

Quote:
clang also gave me some interesting warnings for eigen
Actual version of Eigen supports clang 2.8. I see that clang latest version is 3.4. Just in case, maybe it is the time to update the used Eigen version.

Quote:
when using mouse wheel to zoom the graph, it frozen
Does it happen with clang only?

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Fixed some pick/clone bugs [message #42867 is a reply to message #42863] Fri, 11 April 2014 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mingodad is currently offline  mingodad
Now that you've mention the mouse freeze, I also experimented that and today using the svn update from TheIde it also freezes when doing the update, for a while I could do nothing with my computer.

Specifically it grabs the mouse globally when accessing the network and freeze till it completes.
I'm on a linux lubuntu 12.04.

Also when applying "overwrite" I do not have a working keyring setup and the message saying that goes to the overwrite, making the code invalid.

[Updated on: Fri, 11 April 2014 10:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fixed some pick/clone bugs [message #42978 is a reply to message #42867] Sun, 20 April 2014 16:09 Go to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello Mirek

Eigen is updated. About clang, I am trying to install it.

Best regards
Iñaki
Previous Topic: New linked plots
Next Topic: Zooming
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:50:03 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03479 seconds