Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Draw, Display, Images, Bitmaps, Icons » Simplest way to add jpg or png to a layout, for logos, image visble off/on for status, etc.
Simplest way to add jpg or png to a layout, for logos, image visble off/on for status, etc. [message #44316] Sun, 22 February 2015 02:03 Go to next message
Edward is currently offline  Edward
I've been researching this and haven't seen a clean solution in the forum. And its kind of important to a couple of my projects.

My coming projects will have many controls on each layout (window/form) and on each I need to have a logo image at the lower left corner.
Some layouts will have a communication or hardware status indicator that is actually two images that change from visible to not-visible.

None of the examples I've found displayed an image on a layout with other controls.

Any examples or advice appreciated.

My mission is to find a powerful(Non MS) C++ IDE w/GUI to marry and spend the rest of my life with...
Re: Simplest way to add jpg or png to a layout, for logos, image visble off/on for status, etc. [message #44317 is a reply to message #44316] Sun, 22 February 2015 09:00 Go to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello Edward

You can try Controls4U_demo in Bazaar. Your image controls can be even be the layout background.

Check it here and here.

Best regards
IƱaki

[Updated on: Sun, 22 February 2015 09:03]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Painter and viewports
Next Topic: please add plugins/bpg
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:00:21 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02057 seconds