Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Draw, Display, Images, Bitmaps, Icons » Mismatched icon sizes
Mismatched icon sizes [message #45186] Thu, 24 September 2015 18:12 Go to next message
crydev is currently offline  crydev
Experienced Member
Hello,

I recently pulled the latest build from the site (8949). When I built my application, the icons in context menus (WhenBar/MenuBar) are not being scaled anymore. The icons used to be scaled. What has changed, and what do I have to change?

index.php?t=getfile&id=4839&private=0

Thanks!

crydev
  • Attachment: Untitled.png
    (Size: 6.62KB, Downloaded 446 times)
Re: Mismatched icon sizes [message #45187 is a reply to message #45186] Fri, 25 September 2015 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
crydev wrote on Thu, 24 September 2015 18:12
Hello,

I recently pulled the latest build from the site (8949). When I built my application, the icons in context menus (WhenBar/MenuBar) are not being scaled anymore. The icons used to be scaled. What has changed, and what do I have to change?

Thanks!

crydev

What has changed is support for UHD...

I think that in this particular case, you should mark these icons as "UHD". That should result in scaling down on standard displays and using unscaled form on UHD displays.
Re: Mismatched icon sizes [message #45211 is a reply to message #45187] Tue, 06 October 2015 19:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Experienced Member
mirek wrote on Fri, 25 September 2015 13:36
Hello,

Thanks!

crydev

I think that in this particular case, you should mark these icons as "UHD". That should result in scaling down on standard displays and using unscaled form on UHD displays.

Thanks for your reply Mirek!

What do you mean by marking the images as UHD? I looked around for an explaination but I was not able to find one. The icons are images that reside in an .iml file.

Thanks!

crydev
Re: Mismatched icon sizes [message #45213 is a reply to message #45211] Wed, 07 October 2015 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
crydev wrote on Tue, 06 October 2015 19:37
Hello,

Thanks!

crydev

What do you mean by marking the images as UHD? I looked around for an explaination but I was not able to find one. The icons are images that reside in an .iml file.

Thanks!

crydev

UHD is a new flag that you can set in IML designer for Image.

Mirek
Re: Mismatched icon sizes [message #45215 is a reply to message #45213] Wed, 07 October 2015 19:00 Go to previous message
Experienced Member
mirek wrote on Wed, 07 October 2015 15:59
crydev wrote on Tue, 06 October 2015 19:37
Hello,

Thanks!

crydev

Thanks!

crydev

UHD is a new flag that you can set in IML designer for Image.

Mirek

Thanks Mirek,

After some searching, I found the flag under: Right-click the image in the designer (assist window part) -> Image.

crydev
Previous Topic: Native DPI
Next Topic: DrawLine bug
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:24:27 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01973 seconds