Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Installation, Compiling and Running of theide » Updating sources more difficult than necessary
Updating sources more difficult than necessary [message #45405] Mon, 09 November 2015 13:55 Go to next message
Alboni is currently offline  Alboni
Experienced Member
Hi,

I'm using the nightly linux version and when updating I have to click 200+ radiobuttons to get the sources updated because the default is to keep the old files. I think changing the default to use the new stuff and delete the old would be better, or at least have a button that would let me do that with one click, because I have no local modifications I'd like to keep.
Re: Updating sources more difficult than necessary [message #45406 is a reply to message #45405] Mon, 09 November 2015 15:04 Go to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Alboni wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 13:55
Hi,

I'm using the nightly linux version and when updating I have to click 200+ radiobuttons to get the sources updated because the default is to keep the old files. I think changing the default to use the new stuff and delete the old would be better, or at least have a button that would let me do that with one click, because I have no local modifications I'd like to keep.

Hi Alboni,

Have you tried right click on the dialog? There should be an option to change all of them at once. I think the defaults were chosen to be always the "safest" possible option.

Alternatively, you can always use command line svn client to upgrade...

Best regards,
Honza
Previous Topic: 2 errors appear when compiling on Ubuntu 12.04 (using upp-x11-src-8907.tar.gz)
Next Topic: Failed to auto setup build method in 32bit Win 7 with VC2015
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:14:57 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02068 seconds