Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » Empty Template vs CtrlLib application with main window
Empty Template vs CtrlLib application with main window [message #45877] Mon, 18 January 2016 17:11 Go to next message
analognoise is currently offline  analognoise
Hi everyone,
Just discovered U++ - I created an empty Package, and tried to get it to do some of the example programs, so make sure I knew what all the settings were doing and to help me understand how U++ does things.

Can somebody point me in the right direction to find where the templates, or what goes into them, so I can diff them with what's created by the empty template and figure out how to set it all up from scratch?

When I stopped using the Empty template, and started using "Basic CtrlLib application" for my package template, things worked great. Very Happy

Thanks!
Re: Empty Template vs CtrlLib application with main window [message #45879 is a reply to message #45877] Tue, 19 January 2016 08:02 Go to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Hi analognoise!

Welcome to U++ forum Cool

You can just search for *.upt files in uppsrc directory. Each file corresponds to single template, e.g. uppsrc/CtrlLib/Normal.upt is the Basic CtrlLib Application. They are quite easy to understand, but if you need it, there is a page describing the format (beware, it might be slightly outdated). Let us know if you have trouble to figure out something Wink

Best regards,
Honza
Previous Topic: How to use callbacks
Next Topic: Issues using 2015.2 version
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:11:17 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02206 seconds