Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » How You will celebrate 10 000 commit of U++? (The next milestone is near :))
icon7.gif  How You will celebrate 10 000 commit of U++? [message #46675] Fri, 01 July 2016 21:39 Go to next message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello in this magic occasion,

I think we are slowly approaching the 10 000 commits of U++. It is definitely huge milestone and big achievement for our community. Each commit is special and matters. He brings something new or improve existing things.

The most important question - how you will celebrate this event? Let us know that you still like and enjoy U++ - by simply commenting in this topic or doing something else - maybe posting photo with birthday cake.

For me, I would like to thanks U++ for this 4 years. I have learn here a lot. Wrote my master thesis... Learn how to write post in English. Thanks! Of course, I would like to thanks Mirek for mentoring.

I would like to also thanks all people that contribute to our framework and the people who use it. Good job Guys! Together we are stronger.

Sincerely and thanks one more time,
Zbigniew Rębacz - Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.
Re: How You will celebrate 10 000 commit of U++? [message #46676 is a reply to message #46675] Sat, 02 July 2016 09:40 Go to previous message
BioBytes is currently offline  BioBytes
Hi Klugier and all U++ guys,

That is true that U++ is a wonderful programming tool. As a biologist, I learned a lot of things in C programming and had a lot of fun. I started really with Pascal (lazarus) as I was a bit afraid by C++.

However Ultimate made learning easier and the community is very concerned and helpful.

Long life to U++ Very Happy

Cheers
Biobytes
Previous Topic: C++11 library features finished
Next Topic: Lambda support in MenuBar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:09:12 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01282 seconds