Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » LineEdit, EditFields, DocEdit » Which widget can show text with fixed font?
Which widget can show text with fixed font? [message #3113] Sun, 07 May 2006 19:58 Go to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hello,

now I need to display the output of my application. I've already saved many txt file (the default of my app). It is important that the vertical alignment be preserved. So courier font or something fixed would be OK. For the moment I would be very happy if I could send it in a widget that can show it. Later I'll learn QTF to produce professional look and modify the output.
Which widget can I use for this purpose? I tried UWord and the result was terrible because it eat all the '\n'.

Luigi
Re: Which widget can show text with fixed font? [message #3114 is a reply to message #3113] Sun, 07 May 2006 20:00 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
forlano wrote on Sun, 07 May 2006 13:58

Hello,

now I need to display the output of my application. I've already saved many txt file (the default of my app). It is important that the vertical alignment be preserved. So courier font or something fixed would be OK. For the moment I would be very happy if I could send it in a widget that can show it. Later I'll learn QTF to produce professional look and modify the output.
Which widget can I use for this purpose? I tried UWord and the result was terrible because it eat all the '\n'.

Luigi

LineEdit.

Mirek
Previous Topic: filtering characters in the EditString [SOLVED...]
Next Topic: line edit problem in designer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:19:46 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01123 seconds