Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » System Requirements, target platforms (min U++ hw/sw requirements, platforms supported)
System Requirements, target platforms [message #46993] Wed, 12 October 2016 15:39 Go to next message
roger is currently offline  roger
Promising Member
1) What are the minimum hardware and software requirements for operating U++ and TheIDE? What platforms does TheIDE RUN on?
(e.g., Windows XP?, Win7?, Vista?, Win 2000?, Win9x?, RH Linux(which versions)?, Ubuntu?, CentOS?, Debian?, Fedora?, Mac?, Irix?, unix?, VMS?...)and how much are the minimal and min recommended RAM, HD space, and processor requirements to install and run TheIDE?

Does it require any additional software (e.g., OpenGL?)

2) What target platforms does U++ support for its products to build and RUN on(same list of OS's)?

(Though Win, Linux, and Ubuntu are mentioned, I can't find any further specifics on the website.)
Re: System Requirements, target platforms [message #46994 is a reply to message #46993] Wed, 12 October 2016 16:04 Go to previous message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello,

1) We do not provide any information about system requirements. OpenGL is not needed for TheIDE - it is only required when you want to write your own application that use 3D graphics.

2) Sometimes ago I wrote article about supported platforms. (It can be found on our main page - Users).

If you have any ideas about improvements in above article - I will be welcome.

Sincerely,
Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.

[Updated on: Wed, 12 October 2016 16:04]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Using a label as a link to a folder
Next Topic: How do I cut file to the clipboard?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:46:24 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08244 seconds