Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » Requirement Printing in a batch -> new Feature for PrinterJob
Requirement Printing in a batch -> new Feature for PrinterJob [message #47239] Fri, 30 December 2016 17:40 Go to next message
wqcmaster is currently offline  wqcmaster
Because we want to print in a batch (with and without GUI) we have added some feature to PrinterJob.
Is this the right place? What do you mean?

and here our patchfiles -> current release 2015.2 (rev 9251):
Re: Requirement Printing in a batch -> new Feature for PrinterJob [message #47266 is a reply to message #47239] Mon, 02 January 2017 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Filed as RM issue, to be processed after upcoming release (if it is not done in 2-3 months, please remind me Smile

Mirek
Re: Requirement Printing in a batch -> new Feature for PrinterJob [message #47268 is a reply to message #47266] Mon, 02 January 2017 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wqcmaster is currently offline  wqcmaster
Thank you very much, good to hear.

We would like to publish AIBRichEdit in Bazaar. But AIBRichEdit is based on several extensions to RichEdit, RichText. It would therefore not be usable in this form. Therefore, I would like to first clarify whether these extensions are meaningful and good, or whether there would be a better solution approach and we should make a rebuild here.

Should I continue to present the individual solutions as under
Or should I publish the next solutions in this forum (U++ Developers corner)?

The next feature (display multiple slides) is complex to extract.
However, I suspect the greatest discussion. I believe this would be better done here in the DEVELOPER CORNER, even though we currently have a ready-made solution for this.

How should I proceed?

Best wishes and a good, successful, peaceful 2017
Re: Requirement Printing in a batch -> new Feature for PrinterJob [message #47346 is a reply to message #47268] Thu, 05 January 2017 19:50 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
wqcmaster wrote on Mon, 02 January 2017 12:36
Thank you very much, good to hear.

We would like to publish AIBRichEdit in Bazaar. But AIBRichEdit is based on several extensions to RichEdit, RichText. It would therefore not be usable in this form. Therefore, I would like to first clarify whether these extensions are meaningful and good, or whether there would be a better solution approach and we should make a rebuild here.

Should I continue to present the individual solutions as under

Or should I publish the next solutions in this forum (U++ Developers corner)?

The next feature (display multiple slides) is complex to extract.
However, I suspect the greatest discussion. I believe this would be better done here in the DEVELOPER CORNER, even though we currently have a ready-made solution for this.

How should I proceed?

I think for the moment: What about different namespace?

I plan to review and merge your changes into RichEdit, but that will take time. For now, maybe putting all into different namespace would be good...
Previous Topic: Requirement Spellvariant -> new Feature for spelling
Next Topic: RPC_METHOD how to "define"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:55:26 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01300 seconds