Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » GridCtrl mouse click problem (Closed) (mouse left click sometimes does not work)
GridCtrl mouse click problem (Closed) [message #47739] Fri, 17 March 2017 11:28 Go to next message
pfsdanny is currently offline  pfsdanny
Promising Member
I have a TopWindow that will call a child TopWindow with a GridCtrl inside. When I open the child window sometimes the left mouse button does not respond, I can only use the mouse right click to select the row, the mouse left click does not respond. This may happen randomly. When I close and re-open the child window again, the left mouse work again. Does anyone has this problem and has some solution. Thanks

Danny

[Updated on: Sun, 19 March 2017 09:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: GridCtrl mouse click problem [message #47740 is a reply to message #47739] Fri, 17 March 2017 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

Could you post a test case here?
Re: GridCtrl mouse click problem [message #47741 is a reply to message #47740] Fri, 17 March 2017 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Promising Member
Attached is one of the child window code. The application is under development and use my local server to store the MySql database (inside a local LAN) that is not available over the internet so I cannot sent you the application.

Danny
Re: GridCtrl mouse click problem [message #47742 is a reply to message #47741] Fri, 17 March 2017 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Promising Member
I go back 9251 and comply again and the application works without any problems. The problems only exist in 10862 and 10940. I switch from 9251 because 9251 has problem when comply with resource.rc that I cannot embed an icon and file information in the final window exe file. Thnaks.

Danny
Re: GridCtrl mouse click problem (Closed) [message #47755 is a reply to message #47739] Sun, 19 March 2017 09:40 Go to previous message
Promising Member
I create a new package for testing and the GridCtrl is ok. That is the Upp is good, may be some of my previous code has bugs that is not compatible with the latest UPP version. I am now re-creating the application from fresh. Thanks for your reply.
Previous Topic: [SOLVED] How to load an array added to an TabCtrl?
Next Topic: Templates gone missing...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:33:23 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01338 seconds