Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » U++ users applications in progress and useful code snippets, including reference examples! » Getting data in a row of ArrCtrl
Getting data in a row of ArrCtrl [message #2194] Mon, 03 April 2006 21:22 Go to previous message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Dear U++ Mate,

here I am with another question to waste your time and test your patience limit Smile.

The subject of this thread seems not yet discussed although very important. In fact the arrayctrl is one of the best widget available around (I left my old C GUI tool for it).

The problem: I have a beatiful arrayctrl (of course with my lovely colored even row) full of data. I need to get all the data contained on the clicked row. I found this information:

Vector<Value> ReadRow(int i) const

and when the strange sign '<...>' appeared everything became dark Smile . Does anybody know how to retrieve the data in the row?

Another observation: I tried the code

arr.NoDuplicating();

I believed it could prevent a new row equal to one already present in the array. I added 10 identical rows and nothing happened. Is it correct?

Thank you,
Luigi

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: "Forlano tabs" - how to reduce a headache by the proper use of the designer...
Next Topic: "Forlano tabs" - fill EditFields from ArrayCtrl Row...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 15:10:19 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02571 seconds