Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » Compiling IML file problem
BugFixedDead.gif  Compiling IML file problem [message #3526] Wed, 31 May 2006 10:38 Go to previous message
wanzi is currently offline  wanzi
Hi, I just downloaded the UPP, when trying to compile the examples, it gives error saying some thing like constant begins at new line.

So I open the file, and found that for many lines, the string didn't end with the quotation mark. Presumably due to the encoding problem, I then changed the encoding in the package orgnizer from default to window-1252.

Now I could see they were correctly quoted, but the compiler still didn't recognize it, I then copied the code from TheIDE and pasted it to a new file and changed its internal encoding to window-1252, then saved it.

Finally It compiled, but all images in the apps are corrupted, I then re-examed the warning issued from the previous build, found that because the file contained the non-ascii strings, it required that for every string i need to add _T macro for it, otherwise some info may be lost.

Since there are 2000+ lines, I wanna know if there's a way to get around it.

I am using MSVC8 professional with WinXP.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Read Message BugFixedDead.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Does any one compile successfully on cygwin?
Next Topic: demo package name "y1" can't compile?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 23:53:19 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03153 seconds