Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » U++ users applications in progress and useful code snippets, including reference examples! » Groovey
Ready to patch up [message #6440 is a reply to message #6403] Mon, 13 November 2006 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dudymas is currently offline  dudymas
Promising Member
Okay, glut is HARD to wield. Seriously. So, I made some really messy code (I have to use a global declaration and all... and a few other public functions I didn't want to throw out there).

Here is the way I want the two threads to run for now (each circle with an asterisk is a different mutex, and they are controlled by conditionals. A particle list must not be updated before it is updated, and a particle list must not be rendered before it is rendered. Updating causes a particle list to not be rendered. Rendering causes a particle list to not be updated. Seems like that logic won't crack on me for now.

The attached diagram is a graphical way of viewing this (sorry for butchering UML so painfully... excuse me).

[Updated on: Mon, 13 November 2006 03:24]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon3.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Vector of Vector
Next Topic: Using DOM like XML parser
Goto Forum: