Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Installation, Compiling and Running of theide » how to clear <temp-aux>
Re: how to clear <temp-aux> [message #9824 is a reply to message #9399] Fri, 01 June 2007 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
steffen is currently offline  steffen

I don't know if this has already been take care of, but I think I found a way to reproduce this...

I'm at my ubuntu workstation today and here my source projects are located on a different partition, which is mounted in /media/sda3.
In older times (fedora core 5) I had it all in a data folder under my homedir: /home/sb/data.
Since I switched to ubuntu I simply made a symlink from /home/sb/data to /media/sda3, this works for most other stuff.
Now when debugging in U++ I set a breakpoint in a file, under /home/sb/data/projects/ultimate..., but when execution stops a new file is opened which is listed under <temp-aux>, now this file is opened from /media/sda3/projects/ultimate..., and I can't see my breakpoints in this new file, only the original one, but execution stops anyway.

The solution for me, was to just mount another instance directly under /home/sb/data instead of using a symlink.

Steffen

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Associate with *.c files
Next Topic: Windows 98 install
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 14:00:41 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03036 seconds