Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » It is needed to write a press release about the release of upp-602
Re: It is needed to write a press release about the release of upp-602 [message #2154 is a reply to message #2041] Sun, 02 April 2006 15:22 Go to previous message
sephir is currently offline  sephir
Promising Member
luzr wrote on Thu, 30 March 2006 16:50

Sorry my english ignorance (what is actually meant by "deployment" here?), but I am not sure I understand. What sites you have on mind?

Mirek

By deployment I meant about new software released, "deployed to public". Since you want to increase user interest in U++ I think it would be interesting and valid this idea of awards.

For instance Firefox, the web browser, got the best internet tool award from PC-Welt/2005.

Unfortunately since I never had any experience in submitting work to public and awards, I can not tell you much about it.
But it is common to find sites/&co. that encourages developers and other initiatives of giving awards to good software.

Good examples are Softpedia and PCworld. They let you to include an image and stuff like that. There are other initiatives (and less published like CNET download.com and linux world) but well, thats all I can virtually say about it.

About the english I guess it was my fault there. Most times I have to explain things about 2 times.

476f34778d96b95d9d79df2162b34874

[Updated on: Sun, 02 April 2006 15:24]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: u++ rules
Next Topic: upp webpage: the IDE features and tools overview (draft...)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 00:35:31 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01764 seconds