Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Look and Chameleon Technology » Very strange issue with WindowBlinds
Re: Very strange issue with WindowBlinds [message #13659 is a reply to message #13641] Sat, 19 January 2008 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
Quote:

Another thing related to bar is that after the new Chameleon style that was introduced lately, if you use ToolButton outside of a ToolBar, it has a different look. It border is a lot thicker. A little diversity doesn't hurt, but during my summer hollyday, I installed U++ on a computer, where these borders where extremely thick. No other application had such thick buttons, so I don't think it was related directly to some custom windows skin. I'm sorry, but I forgot about the issue back then, and I didn't take a screenshot.

I said this in another post. Since then I was able to reproduce it, with the exact same bad look. It seems that ToolButtons outside of a toolbar are almost completely immune to system skin changes, the only thing that changes visually is the presence or absence of the ugly look. Here's a screenshot:

index.php?t=getfile&id=947&private=0

• Attachment: untitled3.PNG
    (Size: 3.42KB, Downloaded 1322 times)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Need wider SpinButton -- How?
Next Topic: HeaderCtrl adjustment...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 10:11:21 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01147 seconds