Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » Problems with ArrayCtrl, GridCtrl in my app
Problems with ArrayCtrl, GridCtrl in my app [message #14143] Thu, 14 February 2008 23:40 Go to previous message
bytefield is currently offline  bytefield
Experienced Member
Hi. I make an app. which need to store some data in ArrayCtrl(or GridCtrl). After that my user can remove data from widget, clicking on a button from toolbar. The problem is with Remove. I've tried in so many different ways, but always i get an failed assertion(Vcont.h line 17).
Until now i didn't find how to remove a row from one of these controls(ArrayCtrl & GridCtrl)(removing correctly without problems Sad ). Maybe I'm ninny or something. I've tried to check if there is selected row in ctrl(with IsSelected, IsSelection and GetClickRow), but always I get into trouble.
If someone could post some example(with booth Grid and Array) about doing that, I will be tankful. The examples which comes with Upp don't cover this part of these Ctrls(only SQL stories which seems simple to remove data from grid or array with one query). (Hope you're understanding me. Thanks.
PS: Please reply quickly. I need solving it fast.

cdabbd745f1234c2751ee1f932d1dd75

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: ArrayCtrl - How to Cancel EditMode? And other Problem
Next Topic: Problem w/ HeaderCtrl.SetPaper() in my app.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 02:20:18 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04642 seconds